Coaching, timeline planning, and general guidance around the sale of businesses can make the difference between a painful process, and one worth celebrating.
Selling a business requires ongoing advice. Factors such as when you sell, who you sell to, and how you sell are crucial to the end outcome. Milestone has helped sell dozens of businesses in the past, and know all the tricks of the trade. We can sit down with you and understand your particular business, then come up with a plan for making the most of the sale.
Here’s a few of the things we’ll look to do with you initially:
- Decide which provider you will use to take the business to the market
- Set a timeline, and ensure it’s adhered to
- Coach you through sale preparation. We know what banks and investors look for—by working together, we can build a robust case for sale
- Determine realistic expectations
- Build a continuity plan for once the business has sold
- Protect your own and your business’s IP during the sales process
- Determine non-negotiables, so you have clarity on what it is you’re trying to achieve
Let us be your guide to succession planning—book a free consultation now.