Arguably the single largest milestone in your life, we consider retirement planning one of our most important roles here at Milestone, and treat it that way, ensuring the plan starts now.
As today’s baby boomer generation grows older, it is likely that for most people, NZ Superannuation will not be enough to maintain their lifestyle throughout retirement.
As a result, planning ahead is essential. Our advisors will work with you to guide you through this process, so that there are no nasty surprises. Here’s a look at a few of the key questions that we’ll ask, and plan for, now:
- What age do you hope to retire?
- What is your life expectancy?
- Do you hope to pass on any assets?
- Will you live off the income from your assets, or downsize as needed?
- What level of assistance will your family provide?
- How will you pay for medical treatment, and what treatment is anticipated?
Let us be your guide to retirement planning—book a free consultation now.